What's better than regular peanut butter cookies? Peanut butter Butterfinger cookies!!! You'll love these chewy cookies speckled with chunks of Butterfinger candy bars! They melt in your mouth and go perfect with a tall glass of milk! Sure to become one of your favorite cookie recipes!
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- The pieces of butterfinger candy bars add something special to these peanut butter cookies! They just might end up to be your new favorite cookie!
- These give you the perfect excuse to pick up your favorite candy bar to bake a batch of cookies!
- Great way to use up extra Butterfinger bars from leftover Halloween candy!
- Peanut Butter - These cookies are best with creamy peanut butter but you could also use chunky peanut butter. Natural peanut butter will work as well.
- Egg - While there are 2 eggs pictured, oops, this recipe calls for 1 egg.
- Butter - I used salted butter but you could use unsalted butter as well.
- Flour - All purpose flour.
- Butterfinger Bits - If you can't find the Butterfinger bits at the store you can chop up 5-6 Butterfinger candy bars instead. You'll need 2 cups of chopped Butterfinger pieces.
Step by Step Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper or spray with non stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer cream butter, white sugar and brown sugar.
- Mix in the egg, vanilla extract and creamy peanut butter.
- Add the baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- Add the bag of Butterfinger baking bits and the flour.
- Scoop cookie dough balls onto a prepared baking sheet with a medium cookie scoop.
- Use the bottom of a glass to slightly flatten each cookie. You may need to flour the bottom of the glass between cookies.
- Bake these delicious cookies at 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes. Don't overbake or they'll loose their chewy texture.
- Cool on a wire rack and store at room temperature in an airtight container.
2 Cups, so if you can't find these prepackaged candy bar bits you can just pick up 5-6 Butterfinger candy bars and chop them up into small pieces.
Have you tried this recipe? If so, leave me a rating and a comment below! And don't forget to subscribe to my newsletter to get my latest recipes sent right to your email! You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram!
Chewy Butterfinger Cookies Recipe
- ½ Cup Butter
- ¾ Cup White Sugar
- ¾ Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 ¼ Cups Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 8 oz Bag Butterfinger Bits
- 1 Cup Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter with white and brown sugars.
- Add the egg, vanilla and peanut butter.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt.
- Add the butterfinger bits and the flour.
- Mix well.
- Scoop cookies by the tablespoonfuls or with a #40 cookie scoop onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Lightly flatten the cookie dough portions.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container or ziploc bag.
- If you can't find the Butterfinger bits at the store you can chop up 5-6 Butterfinger candy bars instead. You'll need 2 cups of chopped Butterfinger pieces.
Thanks for stopping by! Before you go, be sure to check out a few of my most popular recipes!
Any nutritional analysis on this Site is based on an estimate, calculated by Nurtifox plugin (or other third-party source) from the individual ingredients in each recipe. Variations may occur for various reasons, including product availability and food preparation. We make no representation or warranty of the accuracy of this information.