Hi! I'm Mindee! The recipe creator, tester, writer, photographer and baking addict behind the recipes here at Mindee's Cooking Obsession! Not only do I love cook and bake for my smokin' hot husband and our 4 kiddos, I love to teach others how to cook and bake as well!
I developed a love of cooking and trying out new recipes from cooking with both of my Grandmothers as I grew up. It's been a skill that enjoy but is also a skill that gives my the ability to be more self reliant!
Fun Facts About Me
- I graduated from culinary school in 2001.
- I have a serious weakness for cool kitchen gadgets. I want them all!
- My Cinnamon Rolls are actually so good that I bribed my high school algebra teacher with them to bump my grade from a "D" to a "B".
- I started this blog because I knew that I always wanted to be home with my 4 kids a food blog seemed like the perfect way to work from home and do what I love most!
- I have 5 backyard chickens that can be snarky little pills but nothing beats fresh eggs!
What You'll Find at Mindee's Cooking Obsession
- Step by step instructions with pictures for every recipe!
- Old Fashioned Recipes that have been revived and refreshed!
- Recipes with everyday ingredients for families on a budget!
- Some awesome copycat recipe restaurant recipes like Black Tie Mousse Cake!
Where to start...
- If you're new here a great place to start is my Homepage! Here you'll find the most recent recipes and a list of recipes perfect for the current season or holidays!
- Go to my Trending Recipes page to see which recipes are the most popular and other readers highly recommend!
- You can browse my recipes by category through the Recipe Index!
- For other questions you may have try my FAQ page.
Keep In Touch
You can also follow me on Facebook, find and save my recipes on Pinterest, follow me on Instagram and watch my Web Stories!!! To be sure to that you don't miss anything new subscribe to my newsletter!
If you have any others questions or comments feel free to email me at email@example.com!!!