Little Caesar’s Italian Cheese Bread is one of our favorites! This is my copycat Italian Cheese Bread recipe! Can’t beat homemade!
My kids love Little Caesar’s Italian Cheese Bread, but it gets expensive to buy it many times a month especially since we always get a couple boxes each time. I bought a couple cheese bread kits from a fundraiser and thought I can totally make this myself! So I did! This is my copycat italian cheese bread recipe. Saves me money and saves me the extra trip out which is nice. I can make plenty for my family and they like mine just as much! Try it and let me know what you think!
After mixing up the dough, and letting it raise. Press it into a 9×13 baking dish that has been lined with foil and sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. I like to line the dish with fail because it is much easier to cut the cheese bread if you are able to lift it out of the pan. Let this rise while your oven preheats.
Once the oven is preheated sprinkle 2 cups of an italian blend of pre-shredded cheese over the top. Bake at 400 degrees for about 12 minutes. The cheese with be golden brown.
Melt 4 Tbs. butter and pour over the top of the cheese bread while brush it around with a pastry brush. Sprinkle garlic salt and italian seasoning blend over the top of the cheese bread.
Lift the hot italian cheese bread out of the baking dish and set it on a cutting board. Cut into 12 strips with a pizza cutter. Serve!Print
- 1 package (2 1/4 tsp) Active Dry Yeast
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 Cup Warm Water
- 2 Tbs. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Cups Flour
- 2 Cups of pre-shredded Italian Blend Cheese
- 4 Tbs. Butter
- Garlic Salt
- Italian Seasoning blend
- Dissolve the yeast with the warm water and sugar in your mixing bowl. Let stand to activate for 5 minutes.
- Add the olive oil, salt and 2 cups of flour.
- Mix together and knead until a slightly sticky ball of dough forms. Add more flour if you need.
- Cover the dough and let rise until doubled, about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with tin foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Lightly press the risen dough into the prepared baking dish and cover to let rise for 10-15 minutes while your oven preheats.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Once your oven is preheated sprinkle the 2 cups of italian cheese blend evenly over the dough.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes. The cheese will be mostly golden brown.
- Melt the butter and brush it across the top of the hot cheese bread.
- Sprinkle garlic salt across the top. We like a generous amount.
- Sprinkle the italian seasoning across the top.
- Lift the hot cheese bread out of the baking dish and place it on a cutting board.
- Slice into 12 pieces with a pizza cutter.
Keywords: Copycat, cheese bread, italian cheese bread
Have you tried this recipe? If so, leave me a rating above and a comment below!
Other recipes I know you’ll love!
Don’t forget to subscribe to get my newest recipes sent right to your email!
ANY NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS ON THIS SITE IS BASED ON AN ESTIMATE, CALCULATED BY NURTIFOX PLUGIN (OR OTHER THIRD-PARTY SOURCE) FROM THE INDIVIDUAL INGREDIENTS IN EACH RECIPE. VARIATIONS MAY OCCUR FOR VARIOUS REASONS, INCLUDING PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND FOOD PREPARATION. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF THE ACCURACY OF THIS INFORMATION.