These bite size pumpkin pies are SO cute and make the perfect poppable holiday appetizer! Easy to serve! Easy to eat! And truly irresistible.
I love pumpkin pie! And I love just about anything miniaturized! These cute little bite size pumpkin pies are easy to make and fun to eat! I’m seriously considering make a batch of these cuties to snack on while I prepare Thanksgiving dinner this year! Yum! Try them out yourself and let me know how you like them! Also try a couple other of my pie recipes like my Pumpkin Cream Pie and my Apple Cheesecake Pie! Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook, too!
Begin by preheating your oven to 375 degrees and getting out your mini muffin tins. Prepare the pie dough, roll out and cut into circles using a 2 1/2 inch biscuit cutter. Carefully line each mini muffin cup with a circle of pie dough. Be careful not to stretch or tear the pie dough. This can cause holes and the pumpkin filling will leak and your bite size pumpkin pies will stick in the tins.
Whisk together the pumpkin pie filling ingredients and fill each crust with roughly 1/2 Tbs. of filling. This will fill the crust right up to the top. Bake at 375 for 30 minutes. Cool completely and top with whipped cream!Print
These bite size pumpkin pies are SO cute and make the perfect poppable holiday appetizer! Easy to serve! Easy to eat! And truly irresistible. Makes 48
- 3 Cups Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Shortening
- 10-12 Tbs. Ice Water
Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 1/4 +1/8 Cups Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Canned Pumpkin
- 3/4 Cup Evaporated Milk
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk together the flour and salt.
- Cut in the shortening until the mixture resembles pea sized crumbs.
- Add the water a tablespoon at a time, mixing until the dough just comes together.
- Roll out between sheets of wax paper and cut out into 2 1/2 inches circles using a biscuit cutter.
- Carefully line each mini muffin cup with a circle of pie dough.
Pumpkin Pie Filling
- Whisk the sugar, salt, and pumpkin pie spice together.
- Whisk in the egg, pumpkin, and evaporated milk until well combined and smooth.
- Fill each mini pie crust with about a 1/2 Tablespoon of pumpkin pie filling. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack, top with whipped cream and devour!