Love that pumpkin pie flavor but not the texture? Try this easy, no bake pumpkin cream pie! It's creamy filling has all the delicious pumpkin pie flavor!
I have shared this pumpkin cream pie recipe so many times over the years. There are a lot of people who like the taste of pumpkin pie but can't stand the custard texture of a regular pumpkin pie. This cream pie version tastes just like a regular pumpkin pie. The best part is, this pie is so easy to make! It is near no bake or if you chose to use a graham cracker crust it could be completely no bake. You could totally give your kids the ingredients, a bowl and a whisk and they would do a fantastic job! This is definitely one to add to your Thanksgiving dinner this year!
How to make:
- This seriously could not be easier. Beat the pudding mixes, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice and milk together for one minute.
- You definitely need to use 2% milk or whole milk. Milks with less fat content will not thicken properly.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Pour into a pre-baked pie shell or a graham cracker shell and....
- Ta-Da!!!! That's all there is to it!
What's pumpkin pie spice?
Pumpkin pie spice is a blend of ground cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves and sometimes allspice. I use pumpkin pie spice quite a bit. I use it in my pumpkin bread recipe as well as in this pumpkin cake recipe.
Can you eat pumpkin pie filling raw?
Some people have expressed concern because they've been told you shouldn't eat pumpkin pie filling raw. With a traditional pumpkin pie this would be true because of the raw eggs in the filling. This no bake pumpkin pie filling is totally safe to eat not cooked. You will need to make sure it is refrigerated properly though.
How long is this pumpkin pie good for?
This pie is good for 3-4 days if properly covered and refrigerated.
More pie recipes that you must try!!!
Have you tried this recipe? If so, leave me a rating and a comment below!
Don't forget to subscribe to get my newest recipes sent right to your email!Print
Love that pumpkin pie flavor but not the texture? Try this easy, near no bake pumpkin cream pie! It's creamy filling has all the delicious pumpkin pie flavor!
- 2 Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix (4 serving size)
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 Cups Cold Milk (at least 2%)
- 1 Cup Whipped Topping
- 1 inch nine baked Pie Shell or a pre-made Graham Cracker crust
- Beat the pudding mixes, canned pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and milk in a large bowl for one minute.
- Beat in the whipped cream.
- Pour into your baked pie shell and spread out evenly.
- Chill for at least 4 hours.
- Top with extra whipped topping if desired.
Keywords: pumpkin recipes, pumpkin pie, thanksgiving, cream pie
ANY NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS ON THIS SITE IS BASED ON AN ESTIMATE, CALCULATED BY NURTIFOX PLUGIN (OR OTHER THIRD-PARTY SOURCE) FROM THE INDIVIDUAL INGREDIENTS IN EACH RECIPE. VARIATIONS MAY OCCUR FOR VARIOUS REASONS, INCLUDING PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND FOOD PREPARATION. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF THE ACCURACY OF THIS INFORMATION.