Smokey parmesan roasted cauliflower is a flavorful side dish that will bring a little pop to any meal! Don't be surprised if you can't stop eating it!
Smokey parmesan roasted cauliflower is one of my new favorites! I think that side dishes can get a bit boring, at least for me. My focus is generally on the main dish and the sides, especially the vegetable ones. I end up serving just whatever is on hand and available.
In my effort to serve more of a variety of vegetables with dinner, I came up with this recipe. I love the flavor of smokey paprika. It's not overpowering but has a great flavor. The parmesan adds just the right amount of salty-ness. I was surprised that I really couldn't stop eating this. So give this a try! See if you love it as much as I do!
This is seriously such an easy recipe. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil. I like to spray just a light coat of non-stick cooking spray just for good measure. Dump 6 cups of bite-sized pieces of cauliflower into a bowl.
Whisk together the melted butter, smokey paprika, and chili powder. Toss with the cauliflower. Also, yes, the paprika must be "smokey" paprika, not regular.
Dump out on the prepared baking sheet. Shake into a single layer. Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Take out of the oven and sprinkle on the parmesan cheese. Put back in the oven just until the parmesan melts. Remove from oven and serve.
Smokey Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- 6 Cups Bite Sized Cauliflower Pieces (roughly a medium sized cauliflower)
- ¼ Cup Butter melted
- 1 teaspoon Smokey Paprika (don't substitute with regular paprika)
- ¼ teaspoon Chili Powder
- ¼-1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and give it a light spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Melt the butter and whisk in the smokey paprika and chili powder. Toss with the cauliflower pieces.
- Dump onto the prepared baking sheet. Give the pan a little shake so the cauliflower is in a single layer instead of piled up.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the parmesan cheese. Put back in the oven just long enough to melt the cheese.
- Remove from the oven and serve!
Have you tried this recipe? Leave me a rating above and a comment below!
Other recipes I know you'll love!
Don't forget to subscribe to get my newest recipes sent right to your email!