Slow cooker Italian mushrooms make a great appetizers, sides or add-on to any meal! Their amazing flavor will leave you craving more!
Have you tried these slow cooker italian mushrooms, yet? I am a huge fan of mushrooms! Can’t tell specifically what I think it so wonderful about them. I just know that I love’em. This recipe is unbelievably easy with just 3 ingredients and absolutely delicious. You can serve them as appetizers. You can serve them as a side to a steak. You can stand by the crockpot with a fork and repeatedly “try them just to see if they are done”. Any way you choose to eat these mushrooms, I guarantee you will find yourself making them again and again!
How to make this delicious mushroom recipe:
- All you need to make this slow cooker italian mushroom recipe is a crockpot ( I used my 2.5 quart one), 1 lb. mushrooms, a stick of butter and a packet of italian dressing mix.
- Just rinse the mushrooms and dump them in the crockpot.
- Melt the butter and whisk in the dressing mix.
- Pour it over the mushrooms and cook on low for 4 hours. Ta-Da! That’s it!
Which is the best mushroom for this recipe?
I usually use crimini mushrooms but white button mushrooms will also work.
Other crockpot recipes I know you’ll love!
Have you tried this recipe? Leave me a rating and a comment below!
Don’t forget to subscribe to get my newest recipes sent right to you email!Print
Slow cooker italian mushrooms make a great appetizers, sides or add-on to any meal! Their amazing flavor will leave you craving more!
- 1 lb. Whole Medium Sized Mushrooms
- 1/2 Cup Butter (no substitutes)
- 1 Envelope Italian Dressing Mix
- Rinse off any dirt that may be on the mushrooms.
- Dump the mushroom into a slow cooker. I use a 2.5 quart one.
- Melt the butter and whisk in the dressing mix. Pour over the mushrooms.
- Cook on low for 4 hours. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Keywords: crockpot, slow cooker, mushrooms
Any nutritional analysis on this Site is based on an estimate, calculated by Nurtifox plugin (or other third-party source) from the individual ingredients in each recipe. Variations may occur for various reasons, including product availability and food preparation. We make no representation or warranty of the accuracy of this information.