This slow cooker triple berry cobbler is an easy satisfyingly sweet mixed berry dessert! So get out of your crockpot and keep your kitchen cool!
With it being so hot it's nice to have some slow cooker dessert recipes on hand. This slow cooker triple berry cobbler is quick, easy, and absolutely delicious! Fix it, forget it, and serve it hot topped with vanilla ice cream! You can use fresh berries or frozen berries! Both work great! So get out your crockpot and try this recipe!
I usually use a slow cooker liner which I highly recommend by the way, but I ran out of the them. So I just sprayed my slow cooker insert really well with non-stick cooking spray. Dump a frozen 16 oz. bag of a triple berry medley evenly across the bottom of a 6-quart slow cooker. You can also use 3 to 4 cups of fresh berries instead.
In a mixing bowl, mix together a yellow cake mix and ½ cup melted butter until it is crumbly. Sprinkle over the top of the berries. Put the lid on the crockpot and cook on high for 2 ½ hours. Serve hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Have you tried this recipe? Leave me a rating and a comment below!
Other recipes I know you'll love!
Don't forget to subscribe to get my newest recipes sent right to your email!
Slow Cooker Triple Berry Cobbler Recipe
- 16 oz Bag Frozen Triple Berry Medley
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
- ½ Cup Butter melted
- 1 quart Vanilla Ice Cream
- Line a 6 quart slow cooker with a slow cooker liner, or spray really well with non-stick cooking spray.
- Dump the frozen berries across the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the cake mix and butter together until crumbly. Sprinkle over the berries.
- Cover with the lid and cook on high for 2 ½ hours.
- Serve hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream over the top!