This slow cooker triple berry cobbler is so, so easy to prepare and is satisfyingly sweet and delicious! Perfect for anytime of year!
Here’s another oven free recipe for you! I am counting the days until my new oven arrives. Until then I will continue to bring you recipes that don’t need an oven. This one is super easy. With three ingredients plus ice cream you will have an amazing dessert to complement any meal any time of the year. We’ve had this twice in the last week or so and it has been gobbled right up both times. Our other favorite slow cooker dessert is my Cherry Chocolate Slow Cooker Brownies.
I usually use a slow cooker liner which I highly recommend by the way, but I ran out of the them. So I just sprayed my slow cooker insert really well with non-stick cooking spray. Dump a frozen 16 oz. bag of a triple berry medley evenly across the bottom of a 6 quart slow cooker.
In a mixing bowl, mix together a yellow cake mix and 1/2 cup melted butter until it is crumbly. Sprinkle over the top of the berries. Put the lid on the crockpot and cook on high for 2 1/2 hours. Serve hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Slow Cooker Triple Berry Cobbler
This slow cooker triple berry cobbler is so, so easy to prepare and is satisfyingly sweet and delicious! Perfect for anytime of year! Serves 6-8 people
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 150 minutes
- Total Time: 155 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- 16 oz Bag Frozen Triple Berry Medley
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
- 1/2 Cup Butter, melted
- 1 quart Vanilla Ice Cream
- Line a 6 quart slow cooker with a slow cooker liner, or spray really well with non-stick cooking spray.
- Dump the frozen berries across the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the cake mix and butter together until crumbly. Sprinkle over the berries.
- Cover with the lid and cook on high for 2 1/2 hours.
- Serve hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream over the top!