Roasted asparagus blend is an addictively tasty, quick, and easy side to round out any meal! Trust me! You will be surprised how delicious this is!!!
So a couple of days ago, I was going through my vegetable drawer in my fridge and realized I had an assortment of veggies that needed to be used up. That's how this quick and easy recipe came to be.
I am a big fan of roasted vegetables. It brings out the flavor in a little bit different tasty way. I was actually surprised at how well this turned out. I mean, it is asparagus, after all, right?!?
The asparagus was perfectly crisp and tender, and all the flavors complemented each other really well. Also, it comes together so fast that it's ideal for getting dinner on the table fast.
Prepare the veggies while your oven preheats to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with tin foil.
Trim the woody ends of the asparagus spears and cut them into either halves or thirds. Toss them onto the prepared baking sheet.
Shred the cabbage and toss it on the pan, too. I like to use pre-cut matchstick carrots. Measure out and add the carrots.
Melt 2-3 Tablespoons of butter and toss the butter and veggies together. Sprinkle with garlic salt and pop in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
Top the now-roasted asparagus blend with the parmesan cheese. Pop back in the oven just long enough to melt the parmesan. Serve!
Roasted Asparagus Blend
- 36 Asparagus Spears Small/Medium
- 2 Cups Shredded Cabbage
- 1 Cup Matchstick Carrots
- 2-3 Tbs. Butter melted
- Garlic Salt
- ½ Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees and line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Trim the woody ends off the asparagus and cut the spears either in half or thirds.
- Shred the cabbage and measure out the matchstick carrots.
- Melt the butter and toss the asparagus, cabbage, and carrots together on the baking sheet with the butter.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Bake at 450 for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the parmesan cheese. Put back in the oven just long enough for the parm to melt.
- Serve immediately.
Have you tried this recipe? Leave me a rating above and a comment below!
Other recipes I know you'll love!
Don't forget to subscribe to get my newest recipes sent right to your email!