Instant Pot Broccoli Chicken Pasta is the perfect instant pot pasta recipe will chicken, broccoli, and bacon to round it out to be a great one pot meal!
I need to use my instant pot more. I have a hard time finding instant pot recipes I like to cook so I've decided I am going to come up with my own. If you loved my Instant Pot Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe you're going to want to try this one too! I created this Instant Pot Broccoli Chicken Pasta with ingredients that for the most part I always have. This turned out to be a quick, satisfying comfort food that's also a one pot meal. And...it has bacon in it. Can you really go wrong with dinner when it has bacon in it? I don't think so. My kids devoured this. Didn't even have leftovers. That's how good this is. You've gotta try it!
How to make Instant Pot Broccoli Pasta Chicken:
- After getting all my ingredients together I set my instant pot to the saute' setting on high. Add the bacon and the broccoli. Saute' until the bacon is done.
- Remove the bacon and broccoli from the instant pot and all but 2 Tbs. of the bacon grease. Set the bacon and broccoli aside.
- Brown the chicken and saute' the onions in the bacon grease.
- When the chicken is done add the egg noodles, chicken broth and ranch dressing mix to the instant pot. Secure the lid for pressure cooking. Set your instant pot to pressure cook on high for 4 minutes.
- While you wait, measure out the milk into a microwave safe container. Cut the cream cheese into small pieces and add them to the milk. Heat the milk and cream cheese in the microwave for around 45 seconds. You want to do this so you are not adding cold ingredients to the hot instant pot ingredients because it will cool the contents down and the cheese won't melt properly.
- After the 4 minutes of pressure cooking is complete, release the steam using the quick release. Once it is safe to open the instant pot lid, open it and stir the broccoli, bacon, milk, cream cheese and mozzarella cheese into the chicken and pasta. Re-secure the lid and let stand for 10-15 minutes. Release any steam that has build back up. Open the lid and mix to combine everything evenly. Serve!!!
What goes well with instant pot pasta recipes?
Even though this is a one pot meal sometimes you want to add a little something extra anyway. Sometimes we have these light, fluffy dinner rolls or a loaf of this easy white bread. Even fresh fruit or a green salad works great!
Have you tried this recipe? If so, leave me a rating and a comment below!
And don't forget to subscribe to get my recipes sent right to your email!
- 12 oz Bacon Sliced chopped up
- 2 cups Bite Sized pieces of Broccoli (this was about 3 florets for me)
- ½ cup chopped Onion
- 3 boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts cut into bite size pieces
- 4 oz. (roughly 2 slightly heaping cups) Medium Egg Noodles
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- 1 ½ Tbs. Ranch Dressing Mix (½ an envelope) (And I always use Hidden Valley Ranch)
- 1 cup Milk
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Set your instant pot to saute' on high.
- Once hot, add the bacon and broccoli. Saute' until the bacon is done.
- Remove the bacon, and broccoli from the instant pot and set aside. Remove all but 2 Tbs. of bacon grease from the instant pot. If there isn't that much bacon grease add olive oil instead.
- Add the chicken and onions. Saute' until the chicken is done.
- Pour in the chicken broth, ranch dressing mix, and egg noodles.
- Secure the instant pot lid for pressure cooking. Set the instant pot to pressure cook on high for 4 minutes.
- While you are waiting, measure out the milk into a microwave safe container. Cube the cream cheese and add it to the milk. Heat in the microwave for about 45 seconds. You need to do this because if you add these ingredients cold it will cool the hot ingredients too much to properly melt the cheese.
- After the 4 minutes use the quick release to release the steam.
- When safe, open the instant pot lid and add the broccoli, bacon, milk, cream cheese, and mozzarella. Stir a couple times and re-secure the instant pot lid.
- Allow to sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Release any steam that may have build up and open the lid. Stir the contents well and serve.
Keywords: Instant Pot, chicken, broccoli, casserole