Check out this kid friendly casserole full of chicken, canadian bacon, bacon, and pasta coated in alfredo sauce! It's as easy as it is delicious!
Why Choose This Recipe
- Kid Friendly
- A delicious take on Chicken Cordon Bleu!
- Alfredo Sauce - You can use a store bought brand or use my recipe for Alfredo Sauce to make your own!
Step by Step Instructions
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil and drain the bowtie pasta according to package instructions.
- Dump the cooked bowties in a large mixing bowl.
- Heat a frying pan over medium high heat and add the chopped bacon.
- When the bacon is half done add the mushrooms.
- Once the bacon is cooked through and the mushrooms are sautéed.
- Dump the bacon, mushroom mix in with the bowties.
- Add the cooked, cubed chicken and the canadian bacon.
- Add the green onions.
- Pour in the alfredo sauce.
- Mix everything together and pour the casserole into the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle the Italian Cheese over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 25 minutes.
Recipe FAQs and Expert Tips
Have you tried this recipe? If so, leave me a rating and a comment below! And don't forget to subscribe to my newsletter to get my latest recipes sent right to your email! You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram!Print
Check out this kid friendly casserole full of chicken, Canadian bacon, bacon, and pasta coated in alfredo sauce! It's as easy as it is delicious!
- 12 oz Bowtie Pasta
- ½ lb Bacon
- 8 0z. Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups cooked, chopped up Chicken
- 8 oz little Diced Ham
- 1 cup thinly sliced, Green Onions
- 2 cups Alfredo Sauce
- 1 ½-2 Cups shredded Italian Blend Cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions, drain and dump into a large mixing bowl.
- Heat a frying pan over medium high heat.
- Add the chopped up bacon.
- When the bacon is nearly done, add the sliced mushrooms and sauté' them while the bacon finishes cooking.
- Drain the excess bacon grease and add the bacon and mushrooms to the pasta.
- Add the chicken and diced ham.
- Add the green onions and mix all the ingredients to evenly distribute.
- Pour the alfredo sauce over the pasta mixture and mix well.
- Pour the pasta mixture into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle with the Italian Cheese over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Cool slightly before serving!
- You can use a store bought alfredo or use my recipe for Alfredo Sauce from scratch!
Keywords: Chicken cordon Bleu recipe, chicken cordon bleu casserole
ANY NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS ON THIS SITE IS BASED ON AN ESTIMATE, CALCULATED BY NURTIFOX PLUGIN (OR OTHER THIRD-PARTY SOURCE) FROM THE INDIVIDUAL INGREDIENTS IN EACH RECIPE. VARIATIONS MAY OCCUR FOR VARIOUS REASONS, INCLUDING PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND FOOD PREPARATION. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF THE ACCURACY OF THIS INFORMATION.