Enjoy this beautifully red tropical berry party punch this summer! This non-alcoholic slushy punch is refreshingly delicious!
Last minute I decided that I should share something that would be patriotic in color for the 4th of July! Of course, this slush could be made anytime of the year though. It is easily doubled or tripled to accommodate large parties as well. This is easy to make and adds that something different or special to holiday and family gatherings! If you are looking for other punch recipes, try my Simply Beautiful Mixed Fruit Punch! If you still need something to grill for the 4th try my Favorite Marinated Chicken! And don’t forget you can save all my recipes on Pinterest!
Here is what you need to make the slushy part of this fabulous drink. Water, lemon juice, frozen raspberries, a packet of True Lime black cherry limeade mix (the kind that makes 2 quarts) and two small cans of pineapple juice. Mix these together in a 2 quart pitcher.
Pour the punch into a 9×13 container with a lid that can go in the freezer. Now for me, freezer space can be an issue. I don’t necessarily have enough room for a 9×13 container. So if you have this same problem you can divide the punch up into smaller containers. I typically use four 2 cup containers. Just make sure to divide the raspberries up amongst the containers evenly. Put in the freezer and allow to freeze overnight.
Take the container out of the freezer and let it sit for 30-45 minutes to let it soften. Using a butter knife and a meat mallet, break the punch into large chunks and place the chunks in the bottom of a deep bowl.
Using a meat mallet, break the punch up into slush. Scoop the slush into cups and pour lemon lime soda over the top. I usually 1 part slush, 2 parts soda. OR you can put the entire amount of slush into a punch bowl and pour 2 liters of lemon lime soda over the top.Print
Tropical Berry Party Punch
Enjoy this beautifully red tropical berry party slush this summer! This non-alcoholic slushy punch is refreshingly delicious!
- Category: Beverage
- 12 oz. Pineapple Juice
- 1 (.42 oz) pkg True Lime Black Cherry Limeade (See Note at End)
- 3 Tbs. Lemon Juice
- 3 Cups Frozen Raspberries
- 6 Cups Water
- 2 Liters Lemon Lime Soda
- Prepare the slush at least a day before you plan to drink this!
- In a juice pitcher, mix the pineapple juice, true lime black cherry limeade packet contents, lemon juice, frozen raspberries and water together. Stir until the limeade is dissolved.
- Pour into 9×13 freezable container with a lid. Cover with the lid and freeze overnight. If freezer space is an issue you can divide this up amongst smaller containers.
- The next day, remove the container from the freezer and let sit for about 30-45 minutes.
- Break into large chunks with a butter knife and a meat mallet. Mash the large chunks up into slush in a bowl using the meat mallet. I do this a chunk at a time until it is all slushy.
- Scoop the slush into glasses and pour lemon lime soda over the top. I usually do 1 part slush, 2 parts soda per cup.
The .42 oz True Lime Black Cherry Limeade packet is the larger size packet that is meant to make 2 quarts not the small ones that make just a water bottle full.