Looking for a quick dinner or perhaps a quick lunch! These delicious wraps make the perfect meal no matter the time of day! This easy turkey wrap recipe also features roast beef, yummy slices of cheese, and some of my favorite veggies! Plus, you can make these ahead of time!
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- Quick, easy, healthy, no-bake, make-ahead meal for a busy day!
- This delicious wrap can be cut into smaller rounds to serve as finger foods!
- Add or leave off certain ingredients to accommodate picky eaters!
- Spinach Tortillas - Flour tortillas may be substituted.
- Ranch Dressing - I recommend and personally use the Hidden Valley ranch dressing you make from the mix. Pre-bottled dressing dressing has a strong vinegar flavor that you won't get by mixing your own.
- Swiss Cheese - Provolone cheese may be substituted.
- Lettuce - You can use romaine lettuce or iceberg lettuce.
- Green Onion - Red onion can be substituted for the green onions.
- Deli Meat - Deli sliced meats are a little different than packaged lunchmeat. While you can use regular lunchmeat, deli turkey and deli roast beef is definitely preferred.
Step by Step Instructions
- Lay out 6 tortillas across the countertop or workspace.
- Spread tortillas with some ranch dressing, leaving a ½-inch gap between the edge of the tortilla and the dressing.
- Layer the rest of the ingredients as follows...
- Roast beef slices,
- Turkey slices,
- Swiss cheese,
- Avocado slices
- Green onions,
- Roll up, and yes, this is a loaded wrap!
- The best way to roll them up is with two hands tucking everything in tightly the best you can.
- Cut the wraps in half and serve!
- Store these tortilla wraps on a platter covered with plastic wrap or in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a day before eating or serving.
Recipe FAQs and Expert Tips
Not more than a day ahead of time is best.
Have you tried this recipe? If so, leave me a rating and a comment below! And don't forget to subscribe to my newsletter to get my latest recipes sent right to your email! You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram!
Roast Beef Turkey Wraps Recipe
- 6 Spinach Tortillas
- Ranch Dressing See the note at the end about Ranch dressing
- 1 lb. Deli sliced Roast Beef
- 1 lb. Deli sliced turkey
- 1 Romaine lettuce Small head
- 1-2 Tomatoes thinly sliced
- 1 bunch Green Onions thinly sliced
- 2 Avocados peeled, pitted, thinly sliced
- Lay out 6 tortillas. Spread each with some ranch dressing, leaving a ½-inch gap between the edge of the tortilla and the dressing.
- Layer the rest of the ingredients in this order: roast beef, a lettuce leaf, turkey, 2 slices of Swiss, tomato, avocado, and green onions.
- Roll-up wraps.
- Serve, or closely pack them in a 9x13 pan and refrigerate until serving time.
- I only use Hidden Valley Ranch dressing made from the mix made with milk. Never pre-bottled dressing.
Thanks for stopping by! Before you go, be sure to check out a few of my most popular recipes!