This hot taco chili dip is a perfect appetizer for a football game or just a friendly get-together! It is quick and easy to make, too!
I hear that during football season, you can't have too many dip recipes. Just because I'm not a football fan doesn't mean I don't want in on all the football fan food. This hot taco chili dip is super easy and super yummy! It only takes a few moments to whip together and not long to bake. Even my younger kids liked it, which is always a win, right? Click on over for this awesome recipe!
This is almost everything you need for this recipe. It also calls for a small can of diced green chilis, but I couldn't find my can of them to put in the picture. Have no idea where they went, anyway... This recipe is really easy. Whether you use chili with beans or beanless chili is up to you. This will turn out fine with either.
Hot Taco Chili Dip
- 14 Oz Chili 2 cans
- 1 Green Chilis Small can Diced
- 1 Taco Seasoning Envelope of
- ¾ Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Cups Cheddar Shredded
- 2 Cups Lettuce shredded
- 1 Can Olives Sliced
- 1 Small Tomato diced
- 6-8 Green Onions sliced thinly
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix the chili, taco seasoning, and diced green chilis together in a mixing bowl. Spread across the bottom of the 9x13 dish.
- Dollop, the sour cream is small globs across the top. Spread the best you can to make it even.
- Top with the cheese and put in the oven.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven.
- Top with shredded lettuce, olives, tomatoes, and green onions.
- Serve with Frito Scoops!
Have you tried this recipe? If so, leave me a rating above and a comment below!
Don't forget to subscribe to get my newest recipes sent right to your email!