Attention Chocolate Lovers!!! This one's for you! Lose yourself in these rich chocolate truffle cheesecake bites! Need I say more?
Hey there Chocolate Lovers!!!! These chocolate truffle cheesecake bites are for you! They are rich, creamy, chocolatey, and totally addicting melt-in-your-mouth cheesecake bites! Check out this must-have recipe! You'll love how easy these delectable little cheesecakes are!
Count out 100 mini cupcake liners and put them in mini cupcake tins. Crush 32 chocolate creme-filled Oreos into fine but crumbly crumbs. Put a slightly heaping teaspoon of crumbs in each of the cupcake liners. Press each little crust down with your finger. Set aside.
Prepare the chocolate truffle cheesecake filling and scoop ½ Tbs. of filling into each of the 100 mini cupcake liners.
You will have cheesecake filling left in your bowl.
Divide whatever filling is left among the little cheesecakes.
This will put the filling right to the top of each liner.
You may be concerned that they will spill over in the oven, but they won't.
They will puff up but settle back down upon cooling.
Bake these cute little cheesecakes in an oven preheated to 300 degrees for 15 minutes.
Cool to room temperature, then chill for 2 hours.
Sprinkle with chocolate jimmies for a fancier look if you desire.
Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake Bites
- 100 Mini Cupcake Liners
- 32 Chocolate Creme Filled Oreos This is a bit more than one package
- 24 oz Cream Cheese 3x 8oz packages softened
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz Can
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 12 oz Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips 12 oz. bag
- 4 Eggs
- Chocolate Jimmies optional
- Count out 100 mini cupcake liners and place them in mini cupcake tins.
- Crush the Oreos including the creme filling, into fine, crumbly crumbs.
- Measure 1 teaspoon of Oreo crumbs into each of the 100 cupcake liners. If you have remaining crumbs, just divide them up among the cupcake liners.
- Press down the Oreo crumbs with your fingertips.
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla until completely blended and smooth.
- Melt the chocolate chips and beat into the cream cheese mixture.
- Beat in the eggs just until combined and smooth. Don't overbeat in the eggs, or your filling will puff up too high and fall in.
- Scoop the cheesecake filling into the Oreo-crusted cupcake liners and fill them right to the tops of the liners.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 15 minutes. I usually bake these in 2 batches. Cool to room temperature and then chill for 2 hours before serving. Sprinkle with chocolate jimmies for a dressed-up look if you desire.
Have you tried this recipe? Leave me a rating above and a comment below!
Don't forget to subscribe to get my newest recipes sent right to your email!