This post contains affiliate links. For more info see my disclosure policy here.
This slow cooker vegetable beef soup filled with yummy veggies and beef! So break out your crockpot to try this vegetable soup today!
Many of you have been enjoying my Potato Soup recipe or my creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe so I thought I’d give you another one of my tried and true favorites. This time I am sharing a vegetable soup recipe. What makes this soup so special? The work is minimal. You can have all the ingredients prepared and cooking in a slow cooker in 10 minutes. If you browned the meat the night before you could have this Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup put together in your crockpot and cooking in 5 minutes flat. Seriously. It doesn’t get better than that.
How to make vegetable beef soup in a slow cooker:
- So here we have all the soup ingredients ready to be stirred up and cooked all day. It only took about 10 minutes to brown the ground beef, chop up the onion and celery and open and dump everything into my 6 quart crockpot.
- For the frozen vegetables I use the carrot, green bean, corn blend. No lima beans for me thank you.
- Stir up all the ingredients, plug in the crock pot and turn it to low for 8 hours.
- Before serving this soup I give it a taste and add salt and pepper as I feel is needed. That’s it! Dinner is served!
Frequently asked questions:
Can this vegetable soup be frozen?
Yes, this soup freezes really well actually. Make sure your soup is completely cooled before putting into freezer containers and freezing. Use within 6 months.
How long will this vegetable soup be good?
If stored properly in the fridge this soup is good for 4-5 days.
What can I add to my vegetable soup for more flavor?
If you want more of a kick to your vegetable soup then you will want to buy the diced tomatoes with green chilies. They add quite a bit of heat!
A few more slow cooker recipes for you:
Have you tried this recipe? If so, leave me a rating and a comment below!
And don’t forget to subscribe to get my recipes sent right to your email!Print
This fix it and forget it slow cooker vegetable beef soup filled with yummy veggies will warm you up and keep you going this winter!
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 Cup Chopped Onion
- 29 oz Can Tomato Sauce (four 8 oz cans works fine too)
- 1 (16 oz) package frozen vegetable (the green bean, carrot and corn mix)
- 1 (10 oz) can Diced Tomatoes *see note at end
- 1 Cup Sliced Celery
- 1 Tbs. Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Beef Bouillon
- 2 Cloves Garlic (I use the pre-crushed frozen garlic cubes)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 Cups Water
- Chop up the onion and celery. Brown the ground beef adding the onion and celery a couple minutes before the beef is done. Dump the browned beef, onion, and celery into a 6 quart slow cooker. Add the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Cook on low for 8 hours. Before serving, taste the soup and add salt and pepper as needed.
- *If you like spicy food and want to add a hot kick to this soup use a can of diced tomatoes with green chilies in it.
Keywords: Slow Cooker, Crockpot, Vegetable Soup, Beef
ANY NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS ON THIS SITE IS BASED ON AN ESTIMATE, CALCULATED BY NURTIFOX PLUGIN (OR OTHER THIRD-PARTY SOURCE) FROM THE INDIVIDUAL INGREDIENTS IN EACH RECIPE. VARIATIONS MAY OCCUR FOR VARIOUS REASONS, INCLUDING PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND FOOD PREPARATION. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF THE ACCURACY OF THIS INFORMATION.
Last Updated on