What do you do with too much zucchini? How about pancakes! Not savory ones...zucchini bread like ones! Drizzle with a bit of cream cheese syrup and you'll be in heaven!
- 1 1/4 cups Flour
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 1 cup freshly grated Zucchini
- Heat your griddle or a large skillet to medium heat. I set mine to 275 - 300 degrees.
- Grate your zucchini and set it aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the dry ingredients, the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and ground cinnamon together.
- Stir in the vanilla, olive oil, eggs, and buttermilk.
- Last, fold in the shredded zucchini.
- Pour by 1/4 cupfuls onto the preheated griddle, cooking on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve cooked pancakes hot with syrup.
- I find that larger zucchini are dryer meaning they don't have much excess liquid. If you're using a small one though you may need to squeeze the excess moisture out by wringing the shreds in a paper towel first.
Keywords: zucchini pancakes, easy zucchini recipes,