Zucchini Bread Pancakes are sweet instead of savory like most zucchini pancakes. Not only are they delicious, they'll use up your extra zucchini!
- 1 1/4 Cups Flour
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 3 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 Cup Canola Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Buttermilk
- 1 Cup freshly grated Zucchini
- Heat your griddle to medium heat. I heat mine to 275 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and ground cinnamon together.
- Stir in the vanilla, canola oil, eggs, and buttermilk.
- Last, fold in the grated zucchini.
- Pour by 1/4 cupfuls onto the preheated griddle, cooking on both sides until browned.
- Serve hot with syrup.
Keywords: Zucchini bread, zucchini, zucchini pancakes