Learn how to cut a watermelon like a pro into these decorative sticks! Not on a stick, but into simple sticks that are the best way to serve for a party, picnic or for the classroom! They are great for dipping and less messy than triangles! This cutting hack is a summer necessity!
- One Watermelon
- Cutting board
- Wash off any dirt that may be on your watermelon.
- Place the watermelon on a cutting board and cut in half. Set one half aside while you cut the first half.
- Place the melon cut side down.
- Slice the 4 edges off.
- Slice vertically into slices.
- Now slice it evenly, in horizontal cuts across the vertical slices.
- Ta-da!!!Watermelon Sticks!!!
- This method works best with fresh, cold, seedless melons. Super warm, old, seeded melons tend to crumble.
Keywords: how to cut watermelon, watermelon sticks, watermelon cubes