These turkey salad croissants are perfect for a any gathering large or small! Make the filling ahead of time for a quick meal!!!
- 9 oz Deli Turkey (I buy the Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Package you find in the lunch meat section)
- 1/2 lb Bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1/2 cup Shredded Swiss Cheese
- 1/3 cup Frozen Peas (thawed)
- 2–3 Green Onions (sliced thinly)
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Cups shredded Lettuce (Any kind of lettuce works here)
- 12–14 in Cocktail Size Croissants (split in half)
- Chop up the turkey in small pieces.
- Mix it in a bowl with the bacon, swiss cheese, peas, green onions, and mayo. Don’t mix in the lettuce yet, unless you intend to serve this soon because the lettuce will get soggy.
- At this point you can either make the sandwiches and serve them immediately, or cover and refrigerate the sandwich filling until you are ready.
- When you make and serve the sandwiches you can either mix the lettuce in with the sandwich filling or put it on top of the sandwich filling after it’s been put in the croissant. Fill each croissant with a heaping spoonful of filling and enjoy!
Keywords: croissant sandwich, turkey sandwich