Leftover turkey from Thanksgiving? No problem! Try a turkey reuben! You’ll love this delicious twist on a classic sandwich!
- The amounts of the ingredients you will need depends on how many sandwiches you plan to make. Adjust amounts of ingredients to fit your needs.
- Pumpernickel or Rye Bread
- Slices Swiss Cheese
- Thousand Island Dressing
- Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey
- Toast the bread to prevent sogginess.
- Spread each side of the sandwich with thousand island dressing
- Break up the turkey a bit with your fingers and layer evenly on one side of the sandwich. Top with the swiss cheese and place under a broiler for 30 seconds or until the cheese is melted.
- Put some sauerkraut on the other side of the sandwich.
- Top the turkey/cheese side of the sandwich with the sauerkraut side.
Keywords: leftover turkey, thanksgiving