Enjoy this beautifully red tropical berry party slush this summer! This non-alcoholic slushy punch is refreshingly delicious!
- 12 oz. Pineapple Juice
- 1 (.42 oz) pkg True Lime Black Cherry Limeade (See Note at End)
- 3 Tbs. Lemon Juice
- 3 cups Frozen Raspberries
- 6 cups Water
- 2 liters Lemon Lime Soda
- Prepare the slush at least a day before you plan to drink this!
- In a juice pitcher, mix the pineapple juice, true lime black cherry limeade packet contents, lemon juice, frozen raspberries and water together. Stir until the limeade is dissolved.
- Pour into 9x13 freezable container with a lid. Cover with the lid and freeze overnight. If freezer space is an issue you can divide this up amongst smaller containers.
- The next day, remove the container from the freezer and let sit for about 30-45 minutes.
- Break into large chunks with a butter knife and a meat mallet. Mash the large chunks up into slush in a bowl using the meat mallet. I do this a chunk at a time until it is all slushy.
- Scoop the slush into glasses and pour lemon lime soda over the top. I usually do 1 part slush, 2 parts soda per cup.
The .42 oz True Lime Black Cherry Limeade packet is the larger size packet that is meant to make 2 quarts not the small ones that make just a water bottle full.