This copycat crumbl cookie recipe features 3 different types of chocolate in a dense, fudgy cookie! These chewy triple chocolate chip cookies are large bakery size cookies that'll have you hooked with the first bite!
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 3 Tbs. Olive Oil
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Tbs Black Cocoa
- 6 Tbs. Regular Cocoa Powder
- 2 1/2 cups Flour
- 3/4 cup White Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 cup Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the room temperature butter, olive oil and white sugar.
- Add the eggs.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
- Add the baking powder and salt with the two cocoa powders.
- Mix well at a medium speed and then add half the flour.
- Add the white chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips and the chocolate chunks with the remaining half of flour.
- Mix the cookie dough well. The cookie dough should hold together but is not sticky.
- Measure out the cookie dough with a 1/3 cup measuring cup.
- I like to spray the inside of the measuring cup with non stick cooking spray so the dough comes right out of the cup.
- Roll the dough balls in your hands to shape them into large circles.
- Place 6 large dough balls on a prepared cookie sheet and press them down to flatten them out to roughly 3/4 inch thick.
- These cookies will not spread much so the size of the flattened dough is going to be only slightly smaller than the baked cookie.
- Bake cookies at 350 for 10 minutes for a moister center that's more on the gooey side.
- Bake 12 minutes for a more solid, soft cookie with chewy centers.
- Cool on the pan or on a wire rack.
- Store cooled cookies in an airtight container.
- Special Dark Cocoa may be substituted for the black cocoa.
- You can use any brand milk chocolate chips, however Crumbl uses the Ghirardelli ones which do have a creamier distinct flavor.
Keywords: triple chocolate chip cookies, chocolate dream crumbl cookies, crumbl cookies, crumbl copycat, crumbl cookie recipe