These tasty chicken salad croissants are a quick and easy dinner! Beat the heat and prepare ahead of time and have dinner ready in no time!
- 6–8 Regular Sized Croissants ((or 14–16 Cocktail Size))
- 2 1/2 Cups Cooked, cubed Chicken
- 1/2 lb. Bacon, Cooked and Crumbled
- 2 Stalks Celery, thinly sliced
- 3 Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Cup Red Grapes, halved
- 3/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the chicken, bacon, celery, green onions, and grapes. Set Aside.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients and pour over the ingredients in the mixing bowl. Mix until everything is well coated.
- Chill in the fridge at least 4 hours.
- Slice the croissants in half, fill with the chicken salad filling and serve.
Keywords: croissant, wraps, sandwiches