Need a quick and easy salad with just a few ingredients? The blend of broccoli, cheese and bacon with an easy dressing makes a delicious side that people will be begging you for the recipe to!
- 6 cups Bite Size Broccoli
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 lb. Bacon crisped and crumbled
- 1/2 cup Chopped Red Onion
- 1 cup Roasted, Salted Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup Mayo
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 Tbs. Cider Vinegar
- Chop, grate, prepare and measure the broccoli, red onions, bacon, cheese and sunflower seeds.
- Add them all to a mixing bowl and toss to mix.
- Whisk together the mayo, sugar and vinegar for the dressing.
- Pour it over the broccoli salad.
- Mix well
- Serve or refrigerate until serving.
- I like to make this salad a few hours ahead of time to allow the dressing to soak into the salad a bit and blend the flavors.
Keywords: easy broccoli salad, best broccoli salad