This tangy broccoli salad is a must have! It has very few ingredients but is packed with flavor! Perfect for picnics, potlucks and barbecues!
- 6 Cups Bite Size Broccoli
- 1 Cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 lb. Bacon crisped and crumbled
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Red Onion
- 1 Cup Roasted, Salted Sunflower Seeds
- 1 Cup Mayo
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tbs. Cider Vinegar
- Chop, grate, prepare and measure the broccoli, red onions, bacon, cheese and sunflower seeds.
- Toss together in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the ingredients for the dressing and pour it over the broccoli salad.
- Mix well and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Re-mix before serving.
Keywords: broccoli salad