Ditch Panera and make own dressing with a spicy kick! Whether you use this as a dipping sauce or a salad dressing you'll be making this dressed up ranch over and over again!
- 1 Cup Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing
- 1 Cup Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/8 tsp White Pepper
- Whisk together the ranch and bbq sauce.
- Whisk in the smoked paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, and white pepper.
- Serve as a salad dressing or dipping sauce.
- Store in the fridge.
- Good for up to a month in the fridge
- - use your preferred bbq sauce.
- Ranch - I recommend only using Hidden Valley Ranch brand. The kind made with the mix using milk is preferable to pre-bottled.
- Smoked Paprika - don't substitute regular paprika. It's not even close to the same as the smoked kind.
- White Pepper - don't substitute black pepper. They are very different and the white pepper is where the kick in the dressing comes from.
Keywords: bbq ranch dressing, hidden valley bbq ranch dressing, panera bbq ranch dressing recipe