Keep your kitchen cool and get dinner on the table quick with this hunger satisfying southern BBQ chicken salad with BBQ ranch dressing!
- One head lettuce
- One Head Romaine Lettuce
- One 3 lb. BBQ Flavored Rotisserie Chicken
- 2 Avocados, peeled, pitted and chopped up
- 1 Can Olives, thinly sliced
- 1 Can Seasoned Black Beans, drained
- 4 Hard Boiled Eggs, shelled and chopped
- 2 Cup Fiesta Blend Cheese
- 1/2 of a Large Red Onion Chopped up
- 4.5 oz Bag of Chili Lime Flavored Tortilla Strips (Trust me, you’ve got to add these)
- 1 Cup Ranch Dressing (Made from the Hidden Valley Ranch Mix)
- 1 Cup BBQ Sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray’s)
- Wash, chop, slice and dice the lettuces, chicken, avocados, red onion, olives, and eggs. Drain the black beans.
- Divide the lettuces into 4 dinner salads.
- Top with the chicken, cheese, beans, olives, avocados, eggs, onions and the chili lime tortilla strips.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the ranch dressing and barbecue sauce together. Drizzle over the salads.
- Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: salad, dinner salad, chicken salad