Hate waiting for cookie dough to chill? Don't want to roll the dough out or cut it out either? Try my soft drop sugar cookies! Mix, drop, roll and bake!
- 2/3 cup Shortening
- 12 Tbs. Butter (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Pure Vanilla
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 cups Flour
- Colored Sugar Sprinkles
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or spray them with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and shortening together. Beat in the sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs and the vanilla.
- Add the baking powder and salt.
- Stir in the flour.
- Place the colored sprinkles in a shallow dish. Scoop out cookie dough by tablespoonfuls and roll them through the colored sprinkles until well coated.
- Place the sprinkle coated balls on the prepared baking sheets and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool and eat.!
Keywords: christmas, sugar cookies, drop cookies