Make your favorite "Crumbl" cookie from scratch at home! These soft cookies made from crushed Oreos and frosted with cream cheese frosting are as melt in your mouth delicious as they are easy!
- 24 Regular Oreo Cookies (not double, triple or mega stuffed)
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/8 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3/4 cup Flour
- 6 Tbs. Softened Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 6 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 Tbs. Butter, softened
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 cups Powdered Sugar
- 3 Oreos for crumb topping
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper or lightly spray them with non-stick cooking spray.
- Crush 24 Oreos (filling and cookie part) to fine crumbs in a food processor or blender.
- You should end up with 2 cups of crumbs.
- Dump the crumbs in a mixing bowl.
- Add the sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, salt and flour.
- Whisk the dry ingredients to mix.
- Add the softened 6 Tbs butter, egg and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- At first you will wonder if the dough is too dry but don't worry, just keep mixing. It takes a minute but will come together like picture 8.
- Scoop out in 1 1/2 Tbs cookie balls spacing 2-3 inches apart (12 to a pan) onto a prepared baking sheet. I use a #40 scoop for uniform sized cookies.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9 minutes.
- Cool completely before frosting.
- For the cream cheese frosting beat the softened cream cheese and 4 Tbs butter well.
- Beat in the vanilla.
- Beat in the powdered sugar.
- Once the powdered sugar is beaten in, beat at a high speed to make the frosting fluffy.
- Fill a frosting bag fitted with a #12 tip and pipe the cream cheese frosting in a swirl pattern on each cookie.
- Crush an additional 3 oreos and sprinkle the crumbs on the top of each cookie.
- Store in the fridge.
- There are 36 Oreo cookies in a standard package, 48 in the family size, and 63 in the party size package.
Keywords: crumbl cookie recipe, crumbl oreo cookie, crumbl cookies, soft oreo cookies