Smokey parmesan roasted cauliflower is a flavorful side dish that will bring a little pop to any meal! Don't be surprised if you can't stop eating it!
- 6 cups Bite Sized Cauliflower Pieces ((roughly a medium sized cauliflower))
- 1/4 cup Butter (melted)
- 1 tsp Smokey Paprika ((don't substitute with regular paprika))
- 1/4 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/4-1/2 cup Shredded Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and give it a light spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Melt the butter and whisk in the smokey paprika and chili powder. Toss with the cauliflower pieces.
- Dump onto the prepared baking sheet. Give the pan a little shake so the cauliflower is in a single layer instead of piled up.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the paremsan cheese. Put back in the oven just long enough to melt the cheese.
- Remove from the oven and serve!
Keywords: side dish, cauliflower, roasted