This fix it and forget it slow cooker vegetable beef soup filled with yummy veggies will warm you up and keep you going this winter!
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 Cup Chopped Onion
- 29 oz Can Tomato Sauce (four 8 oz cans works fine too)
- 1 (16 oz) package frozen vegetable (the green bean, carrot and corn mix)
- 1 (10 oz) can Diced Tomatoes *see note at end
- 1 Cup Sliced Celery
- 1 Tbs. Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Beef Bouillon
- 2 Cloves Garlic (I use the pre-crushed frozen garlic cubes)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 Cups Water
- Chop up the onion and celery. Brown the ground beef adding the onion and celery a couple minutes before the beef is done. Dump the browned beef, onion, and celery into a 6 quart slow cooker. Add the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Cook on low for 8 hours. Before serving, taste the soup and add salt and pepper as needed.
- *If you like spicy food and want to add a hot kick to this soup use a can of diced tomatoes with green chilies in it.
Keywords: Slow Cooker, Crockpot, Vegetable Soup, Beef