Raise your hand if you love crockpot meals!!! Dumping ingredients in your slow cooker in the morning and having to worry about what's for dinner later is the best! This hearty soup with tender beef and favorite vegetables makes an easy meal for busy days!
- 2 Cloves Garlic (I use the pre-crushed frozen garlic cubes)
- 1 cup Sliced Celery
- 1 cup Chopped Onion
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 (16 oz) package frozen vegetable (the green bean, carrot and corn mix)
- 1 Can of Corn
- 4 (8oz) Cans Tomato Sauce
- 1 (10 oz) can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Tbs. Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Beef Bouillon
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 cups Water
- Brown the ground beef with the onions, garlic and celery.
- Drain and discard the fat.
- Dump the browned beef into a 6 quart slow cooker.
- Drain the corn and dump the corn into slow cooker.
- Dump in the frozen vegetables.
- Pour in the tomato sauce and diced tomatoes.
- Add the beef bouillon, italian dressing and salt.
- Pour in the water.
- Stir and put the lid on the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 8 hours.
- To cut the recipe in half only add 1 (8 oz) can of the tomato sauce, still add the entire can of diced tomatoes, omit the corn and cut the remaining ingredients in half.
- For a spicy soup use the diced tomatoes with green chilis in them.
Keywords: slow cooker vegetable beef soup, crockpot vegetable beef soup, easy beef vegetable soup recipe, beef soup slow cooker