This slow cooker triple berry cobbler is so, so easy to prepare and is satisfyingly sweet and delicious! Perfect for anytime of year!
- 16 oz Bag Frozen Triple Berry Medley
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
- 1/2 Cup Butter, melted
- 1 quart Vanilla Ice Cream
- Line a 6 quart slow cooker with a slow cooker liner, or spray really well with non-stick cooking spray.
- Dump the frozen berries across the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the cake mix and butter together until crumbly. Sprinkle over the berries.
- Cover with the lid and cook on high for 2 1/2 hours.
- Serve hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream over the top!
You can use 3-4 cups of fresh berries instead of frozen ones if you prefer!
Keywords: crockpot, slow cooker, cobbler