Slow cooker italian mushrooms make a great appetizers, sides or add-on to any meal! Their amazing flavor will leave you craving more!
- 1 lb. Whole Medium Sized Mushrooms
- 1/2 Cup Butter (no substitutes)
- 1 Envelope Italian Dressing Mix
- Rinse off any dirt that may be on the mushrooms.
- Dump the mushroom into a slow cooker. I use a 2.5 quart one.
- Melt the butter and whisk in the dressing mix. Pour over the mushrooms.
- Cook on low for 4 hours. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Keywords: crockpot, slow cooker, mushrooms