Did you know you can make mushrooms in a slow cooker that taste just as good as sautéed mushrooms? It's true! These easy Italian mushrooms go with steak, chicken, or fish, but their so good you find yourself eating them right out of the crockpot!
- 1 lb. Whole Medium Sized Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Butter (no substitutes)
- 1 Envelope Italian Dressing Mix
- Rinse off any dirt that may be on the mushrooms.
- Dump the mushroom into a slow cooker. I use a 2.5 quart one.
- Melt the butter and whisk in the dressing mix. Pour over the mushrooms.
- Cook on low for 4 hours. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Keywords: italian mushrooms, crockpot mushrooms, slow cooker mushrooms, mushrooms in a slow cooker