Slow cooker chicken alfredo is a simple, low effort slow cooker recipe! Serve some of this creamy alfredo with shredded chicken tonight!
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cut in half)
- 1 package Dry Italian Dressing Mix
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 (8 oz) package Cream Cheese
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 12 oz Linguine
- Milk (amount will vary depending on how thick or thin you want the sauce)
- Either spray a crockpot with cooking spray or line it with a slow cooker liner. Place the chicken breast halves in the bottom.
- Sprinkle the chicken with the italian dressing mix and drizzle with the water. Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Remove chicken from the crockpot and shred with two forks.
- Stir in the garlic, cream, cheese, and cream of chicken soup into the liquid remaining in the crockpot. Stir in the shredded chicken and cook on low for an additional hour.
- Add enough milk to make the sauce the consistency you desire. This is a thicker sauce so don’t over do it.
- Cook the linguine according to package directions. Serve the the chicken alfredo sauce over the linguine.
Keywords: alfredo, chicken, slow cooker, crockpot