This easy punch recipe is non alcoholic, homemade with the frozen fruit of your choice and makes the perfect party punch! With just 5 ingredients it's ready in 5 minutes or can be made hours ahead of time!
- 32 ounces Frozen Mixed Fruit (See Note)
- 2 quarts Cold Water
- 1 1/2 tsp Citric Acid
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 Tbs. Lemon Juice
- Mix all the water, citric acid, sugar and lemon juice together.
- Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Divide the frozen fruit up into 4-8 pint sized mason jars (see note at the end of the recipe for explanation)
- Pour water punch over the frozen fruit.
- You can either serve now or store these in the fridge for a couple hours to allow the flavors to blend.
- You can use fresh fruit in this recipe. I prefer frozen fruit because it doubles as ice cubes without watering down the punch.
- This makes 4-8 individual servings. The recipes makes 2 quarts of water punch to be poured over 32 ounces of frozen fruit. If you are wanting a lot of fruit per cup or glass this makes 4 servings which comes out to 8 oz fruit per glass with enough water left after the initial fill up for a one refill. If you divide the fruit up into 8 glasses you will need the entire 2 quarts for one fill up.
Keywords: easy fruit punch, best party punch, non alcoholic fruit punch recipe, fruit punch recipe, how to make fruit punch