What makes these deviled eggs so special? A secret ingredient! Check out my recipe for secret ingredient deviled eggs to find out what it is.
Ingredients are listed below!
- 12 Large Hard Boiled Eggs, peeled and halved
- 1/4 + 1/8 Cups Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Tbs. Yellow Mustard
- 1/8 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 1/2 Tbs. Dill Pickle Juice
- Peel and halve the hard boiled eggs. Put the yolks in a small mixing bowl.
- Use beaters to break up the yolks.
- Beat in the mayo, mustard, onion salt, garlic salt, and dill pickle juice. Beat until the mixture is completely smooth.
- (I like my deviled egg filling a little thicker so that I can pipe it into the egg whites. If you want to spoon it in or just like the filling a little wetter, than add more mayo a little at a time until it reaches the consistency you like.)
- Put the yolk mixture into a frosting bag with desired tip and pipe into the egg whites. Garnish with green onion tips if desired. Refrigerate until serving.
Keywords: deviled eggs