Roasted Loaded Potatoes are a delicious, quick and easy! They can be a side dish or the main attraction! Goes well with chicken, beef, pork or just a green salad!
- 5 cups Potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- 4 Tbs . Butter (melted)
- Mrs. Dash (or seasoning of choice)
- 1 lb . Bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 5–6 Green Onions (thinly sliced)
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
- Peel potatoes and cut them into small cubes. Put the potato cubes in a bowl and pour the melted butter over them. Stir until all the potato cubes are coated with the butter. Dump them onto the prepared baking sheet and lightly season with Mrs. Dash or your seasoning of choice. The potatoes should cover the entire baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in your preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. When done a fork should be able to easily pierce the potato cubes and most pieces will have lightly browned edges.
- While the potatoes are cooking, grate the cheese, slice the onions and cook, drain, and crumble the bacon.
- Sprinkle the roasted potatoes with the grated cheese and bacon. Place back in the oven for a couple of minutes to melt the cheese. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the thinly sliced green onions.
- Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: potato, side dish, bacon