Looking for a quick dinner or perhaps a quick lunch! These delicious wraps make the perfect meal no matter the time of day! This easy turkey wrap recipe also features roast beef, yummy slices of cheese and some of my favorite veggies! Plus you can make these ahead of time!
- 6 Spinach Tortillas
- Ranch Dressing * (see note at end about Ranch dressing)
- 1 lb . Deli sliced Roast Beef
- 1 lb . Deli sliced Turkey
- 12 slices of thinly sliced Swiss Cheese
- 1 small head of Romaine lettuce
- 1-2 Tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- 1 bunch Green Onions (thinly sliced)
- 2 Avocados (peeled, pitted, thinly sliced)
- Lay out 6 tortillas. Spread each with some ranch dressing leaving a 1/2 inch gap between the edge of tortilla and the dressing.
- Layer the rest of the ingredients in this order: roast beef, a lettuce leaf, turkey, 2 slices of swiss, tomato, avocado, and green onions.
- Roll up wraps.
- Serve, or closely pack them in a 9x13 pan and refrigerate until serving time.
- I only use Hidden Valley Ranch dressing made from the mix made with milk. Never pre-bottled dressing.
Keywords: roast beef wraps, turkey wraps, recipe turkey wrap