Thinly sliced roast beef, french onions and blue cheese dressing are just few things in this delicious dinner salad!
- One head Romaine Lettuce
- 1/2 lb. Thinly Sliced Deli Roast Beef
- 1 Can Olives
- 1 (16 oz) Bottle Thin Sliced Peperoncini
- 1 cup Chopped Red Onion
- 1 Bottle Brianna's Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 Small Container French's Crispy Fried Onions
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- Chop, rinse and spin the romaine lettuce.
- Thinly slice the roast beef into bite size pieces.
- Drain the olives and peperoncini.
- Chop up the red onion.
- Toss the lettuce, olives, peperoncini, and roast beef together.
- Divide up into 4 large dinner salads or 6 side salads.
- Drizzle with the blue cheese dressing.
- Top with the french fried onions and Parmesan cheese.
Keywords: roast beef, blue cheese, dinner salad