It's the time of year for pumpkin recipes! This one bowl bread uses both pumpkin and some of that zucchini from your garden! You'll love how moist this easy quick bread recipe is not to mention everyone's favorite pumpkin spice flavor!
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 cups Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Zucchini
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 inch loaf pan with non stick cooking spray, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the white sugar and olive oil together.
- Whisk in the pumpkin puree, vanilla extract and large egg.
- Whisk in the pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Using a hand grater or cheese grater shred 1 1/2 cups of zucchini.
- If you have a really watery zucchini press the shreds with a paper towel to soak up the extra moisture.
- Stir the shredded zucchini into the batter with the flour.
- Pour batter and spread smooth in the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Tent the zucchini pumpkin bread loaf with a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Continue to bake for another 25 minutes.
- Cool loaf on a wire rack before removing from the bread pan and slicing.
- Store in a loosely covered container or plate lightly covered with plastic wrap. Storing in an airtight container or wrapped tightly will cause this already moist bread to become soggy.
- Nutritional Disclaimer
Keywords: pumpkin zucchini bread, zucchini pumpkin bread, moist zucchini bread, best pumpkin bread