Do you love the pumpkin flavors of fall? Drizzle this pumpkin pie syrup on pancakes, waffles or french toast! You’ll love it! Makes approximately 2 cups of syrup.
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Light Corn Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1 (5 oz.) Can Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 Cup Canned Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Over medium high heat, bring the sugar, corn syrup and water to a boil. Boil for 3 minutes and remove from the heat.
- Whisk in the evaporated milk.
- Whisk in the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice until smooth.
- Serve over pancakes, waffles, or french toast. Store leftover syrup in the fridge.
Keywords: pumpkin, pumpkin pie, syrup