Great recipe for you pumpkin pie lovers out there! Thicker than regular pumpkin spice syrup with beautiful color for the fall season! Drizzle this pumpkin syrup over a stack of your favorite waffles or pancakes!
- Over medium high heat, bring the sugar, corn syrup and water to a boil. Boil for 3 minutes and remove from the heat.
- Whisk in the evaporated milk.
- Whisk in the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice until smooth.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before carefully pouring into a syrup bottle or my favorite, a mason jar.
- Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Can be reheated on the stovetop or carefully in the microwave.
Keywords: pumpkin pie syrup, pumpkin syrup, pumpkin spice syrup