If pumpkin recipes are your weakness then these delicious pancakes drizzled with cream cheese syrup are for you!
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Buttermilk
- 3/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Cup Flour
- Begin preheating a griddle. I usually set mine at about 275 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the egg, sugar, olive oil, and buttermilk.
- Mix in the pumpkin puree.
- Whisk in the baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Stir in the flour.
- Scoop out by 1/3 cups onto the hot griddle.
- Cook until golden brown on each side and cooked through.
- Serve hot!
I highly recommend serving these pancakes with my Cream Cheese Syrup!
Keywords: pumpkin pancakes