Love that pumpkin pie flavor but not the texture? Try this easy, near no bake pumpkin cream pie! It’s creamy filling has all the delicious pumpkin pie flavor!
- 2 Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix (4 serving size)
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 Cups Cold Milk (at least 2%)
- 1 Cup Whipped Topping
- 1 inch nine baked Pie Shell or a pre-made Graham Cracker crust
- Beat the pudding mixes, canned pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and milk in a large bowl for one minute.
- Beat in the whipped cream.
- Pour into your baked pie shell and spread out evenly.
- Chill for at least 4 hours.
- Top with extra whipped topping if desired.
Keywords: pumpkin recipes, pumpkin pie, thanksgiving, cream pie