Looking for the perfect pumpkin bread recipe? My Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread is an easy quick bread recipe that’s full of flavor and never dry.
- 1/3 Cup Butter, melted
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 1/2 Cups Flour
- 3/4 Cups Chocolate Chips (plus a small handful to sprinkle on the top)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, melt the butter.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Stir in the pumpkin puree and egg.
- Add the baking powder, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
- Mix in the half the flour.
- Add the chocolate chips with the last half of flour.
- Dump the batter in the prepared loaf pan and sprinkle with additional chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool in the loaf pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes at least before loosen the edges and turning out.
- Cool and eat!
Keywords: quick bread, pumpkin bread