Kids can't enough pizza but need to mix it up a little bit? Check out this easy homemade pizza with a twist! Fill with whatever topping you want and dip in pizza sauce!
- 5 tsp Active dry Yeast
- 4 tsp Sugar
- 2 Cups Warm Water
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 5 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 2-4 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Pizza Sauce
- Add the yeast, sugar and warm water to a mixing bowl.
- Let yeast get foamy.
- Add the salt, olive oil and flour.
- Knead into a sticky dough.
- Cover and let rise until doubled.
- Dump risen dough out onto a lightly floured surface and divide in half.
- Roll each half out into a rectangle.
- Sprinkle with toppings of your choice. Don't add them too thick or it will be hard to roll up.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Roll up and slice into 1 inch thick slices. Cutting with dental floss works best for this.
- Place each piece on a baking sheet lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cover to let rise for 20 minutes.
- While dough is rising, preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly before serving.
- Topping suggestions - pepperoni, canadian bacon, sausage, hamburger, chicken, red onions, mushrooms, peppers, olives, etc....
- A recipe for homemade pizza sauce for dipping.
- A recipe for homemade alfredo sauce for dipping.
- Nutritional measurements will vary depending on sauce and topping choices and amounts.
Keywords: pizza, homemade pizza, pizza roll ups, easy pizza