Looking for the recipe for that fluffy green jello salad with pistachio pudding and mini marshmallows in it that your Grandma used to make? Look no further! You're only 5 ingredients and 10 minutes from enjoying that sweet side again!
- 1 (8 oz) container Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 (3.4 oz) pkg. Pistachio Instant Pudding Mix
- 2 (8 oz) cans Crushed Pineapple (undrained)
- 1 1/2 cups Mini Marshmallows
- Beat 2/3s of the cool whip, sour cream and pistachio pudding mix together.
- Mix in the pineapple, juice and all, marshmallows and remaining cool whip.
- Serve or chill to allow to set up more.
- You can sub 2 cups freshly whipped cream for the cool whip.
- Pineapple tidbits and chunks work as well. If using chunks, chop them up into smaller pieces.
Keywords: watergate salad, pistachio fluff, pistachio pudding salad, pistachio salad recipe