Parmesan crusted chicken is an easy, low carb, four ingredient recipe! A kid friendly meal that's tender on the inside with a tasty crunch on the outside!
- 6 Chicken boneless, skinless breasts OR 18 chicken tenders, thawed
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 to 1 1/2 rolls of Garlic Butter Ritz Crackers
- 1/2 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Cut the 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts into 3 strips each OR use 18 chicken tenders instead.
- Place the breast strips or tenders into a gallon size ziploc bag with a cup of sour cream. Squish the bag around coating the chicken strips in sour cream and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil, set a wire cooling rack over the tin foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Crush the garlic butter ritz crackers into fine crumbs in a gallon ziploc bag, with a rolling pin. Add the shredded parmesan to the crumbs and shake to mix.
- Remove the chicken strips a few at a time from the sour cream. Let the excess sour cream drip off and place the chicken strips in the bag of parm and crumbs. Shake to coat.
- Place the crumb coated chicken strips on the wire cooling rack leaving just a little space in between each strip.
- Discard the bag of used sour cream.
- Bake the chicken strips at 350 for about 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the crust is golden.
Keywords: Parmesan chicken