In the mood for something sweet? Try my soft and chewy oatmeal craisin cookies! They are easy to make and will satisfy your sweet tooth!
- 1/2 cup Butter, room temp.
- 1/4 cup Shortening
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 cups Quick Oatmeal
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 (6 oz) bag of Craisins
- Preheat your oven to 350 and prepare your baking sheets by lining them with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter, shortening and sugars for 3 minutes.
- Add the egg, water and vanilla.
- Add the baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- Add the quick oatmeal, then the flour and craisins.
- Allow the cookie dough to sit for 5 minutes.
- Scoop dough out by the tablespoonful onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 10-11 minutes. Edges should be slightly brown.
- Cool and eat!
Keywords: oatmeal cookies, homemade, oatmeal craisin cookie