These classic waffles are made with simple ingredients! Things you already have in your pantry! We're keeping it simple too. No whipping egg whites to stiff peaks to fold in! Just the normal mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients technique! So enjoy my go-to recipe for the perfect waffles!
Serves 5-6 people
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 Tbs. Sugar
- 4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 3/4 cups Milk
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat your waffle iron.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add the milk, eggs, cooking oil, and vanilla.
- Whisk together until few flour lumps remain.
- Measure out batter onto the waffle iron and cook according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Drizzle waffles with syrup and enjoy!
- Cool waffles completely before packaging and freezing. Reheat frozen waffles in the toaster.
- The amount of waffles this recipe makes depends on the type of waffle maker you are using.
- Nutritional Disclaimer
Keywords: easy waffles, homemade waffles, fluffy waffles, best waffle recipe, waffle recipe