Check out these easy homemade waffles! They are the perfect breakfast from scratch made from ordinary pantry ingredients!
Serves 5-6 people
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Tbs. Sugar
- 4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 3/4 Cups Milk
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat your waffle iron.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add the milk, eggs, cooking oil, and vanilla.
- Whisk together until few flour lumps remain.
- Measure out batter onto the waffle iron and cook according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Drizzle waffles with syrup and enjoy!
Keywords: waffles, pancakes, breakfast