Beat the heat with these no bake peanut butter bars! Their Reese’s peanut butter cup-like flavor will have you addicted after just one bite!
- 3 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 1/4 Cups Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Butter, melted
- 2 Cups Chocolate Chips
- Line a 9×13 pan with parchment or wax paper if you are wanting to be able to lift these out of the pan to cut them up.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs and powdered sugar.
- Stir in the peanut butter and melted butter. Mix until very well combined.
- Pat out evenly in a 9×13 pan.
- Melt the chocolate chips carefully in the microwave. Spread the melted chocolate across the peanut butter layer.
- Refrigerate for about 1 1/2 hours. Cut into small squares and serve.
I believe this takes between 2 and 3 packages of graham crackers crushed in a food processor. I usually just buy the box of graham cracker crumbs for convenience. They are found in the baking aisle in most stores.
Keywords: No Bake Peanut Butter