Alright peanut butter lovers! Are you craving some reese's peanut butter cups? Let's whip up a batch of these no bake bars that will curb that craving! You're just 5 simple ingredients away from these delicious peanut butter treats!
- 3 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 1/4 cups Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Butter, melted
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips
- Line a 9x13 pan with parchment or wax paper if you are wanting to be able to lift these out of the pan to cut them up.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs and powdered sugar.
- Stir in the peanut butter and melted butter. Mix until very well combined.
- Pat out evenly in a 9x13 pan.
- Melt the chocolate chips carefully in the microwave.
- Spread the melted chocolate across the peanut butter layer.
- Refrigerate for about 1 1/2 hours.
- Cut into small squares and serve.
I believe this takes between 2 and 3 packages of graham crackers crushed in a food processor. I usually just buy the box of graham cracker crumbs for convenience. They are found in the baking aisle in most stores.
Keywords: Peanut Butter Bars, peanut butter squares, peanut butter bars recipe, no bake desserts