No bake cookie butter bars are the perfect no bake dessert for those with nut allergies. This amazing treat is nut and peanut free! Makes 36-48 squares
- 2 1/2 Cups Nilla Wafer Crumbs
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 Cup Butter, melted
- 1 1/4 Cups Cookie Butter
- 2 Cups Chocolate Chips
- In a food processor, crush the nilla wafers into fine crumbs.
- Stir the nilla wafer crumbs and powdered sugar together.
- Melt the butter. Pour the melted butter and cookie butter it into the crumbs and powdered sugar. Mix well until it all comes together in a big glob.
- Press into the bottom of a 9×13 pan. If you are wanting to lift these out to cut them, then you will need to have lined the pan with wax paper or parchment.
- Melt the chocolate chips carefully in the microwave and spread the melted chocolate over the cookie butter bars.
- Refrigerate for 1 1/2 hours. Cut into small squares. You should get 36-48 squares depending on how small you cut them.
An 11 oz. box of Nilla Wafer will give you between 2 1/2 and 3 cups of fine crumbs.
1 1/4 Cups of Cookie Butter is the same as a 14 oz jar of cookie butter.